The coach and CEO Bobby Forshell facilitate the development of individuals, managers, and organizations. For 35 years he has worked with coaching both individuals, teams, and organizations to successful change management.
Bobby has an MSc in Executive Coaching and works from well proven techniques and models that change organizations and individuals in depth. During the coaching Bobby often benefit from his expertise in scenario planning, strategic thinking, creativity, values-based change management and cognitive processes.
With a background as a self-employed in industrial electronics as a technician, president and CEO, Bobby has a great knowledge about entrepreneurship. That knowledge gives him a unique understanding of the change processes that actually work at a company, both nationally and internationally.
What characterizes Bobby, in addition to a rich knowledge bank and a long business experience is the ability to see people and coaching them to find their own power to change. With his acceptance and confident approach, he coaches people and businesses to grow and achieve results.
- MSc in Executive Coaching – Ashridge Business School in England
- Master Practitioner EMCC EQA
- Certified Value Online Master Trainer
- Studied Action Research: Appreciative Inquiry at Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve – for David Cooperrider and Ronald Fry
- Coach Training in Positive Psychology by Martin Seligman at Pennsylvania University
- Certified in Constellations and Systemic Coaching, John Whittington, England
- Master Trainer in de Bono Thinking Techniques, trained by Edward de Bono and an Edward de Bono Training Associate
- Former member the faculties of the IFL at Stockholm School of Economics and ESMT, European School of Management and Technology in Berlin
- Participated in several non-profit projects, including in the European school project “Think Fresh” with the goal to implement thinking techniques in school curricula